PTU Admiring Spring PTU
This tutorial is written by me Sharon/Fairygem on the 6th March 2015 and is all my own creation. Any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental and not intended.
For this tutorial you will need:-
Paint Shop Pro – I am using PSPX5 but any version will work
Scrap Kit of Choice – I am using Admiring Spring by Ginnibug Designz which you can get HERE
Tube of Choice – I am using Laguna which you can get HERE
Please remember you need a license to use this artist.
Mask of Choice – I am using DBV Mask 114 which you can get HERE
Font of Choice – I am using Angelface which you can get HERE
Ok Ready Lets Begin.
1. Open an image 600 x 600.
2. Open Paper 2 and resize by 80% then 90% . Copy and paste as a new layer.
3. Layers load mask DBV 114, delete mask and merge group.
4. Open Element 14 and resize by 80% copy and paste moving down near the bottom of your image.
5. Open your tube, if using the same as mine resize by 30% then 80% . Copy and paste as a new layer moving near the bottom of the image, check mine for position.
6. Add a drop shadow of 4, 2, 45 and 12, colour Black.
7. Open Element 5 and resize by 35% , copy and paste as a new layer and move to the right side moving behind your tube layer.
8. Open Element 31 and resize by 35% ,then 65% , copy and paste moving in between the rabbit and basket. See mine for position.
9. Open Element 24, Resize by 65% then 85% . Copy and paste above your mask layer but below the fence layer, move slightly to the right.
10. Open Element 11, Resize by 35% . Copy and paste as a new layer above your fence layer moving to the left side of the layer.
11. Open Element 40, Resize by 35% . Copy and Paste as a new layer moving to the left side of your tube. Sharpen.
12. Open Element 25, Resize by 35% . Copy and paste as a new layer moving to the bottom right side of the layer. Sharpen.
13. Open Element 50 and Resize by 45% . Copy and Paste as a new layer moving to the middle of the bottom layer. Sharpen.
14. Open Element 118 and Resize by 65% . Copy and paste as a new layer moving to the top left side of the layer. Sharpen and give drop shadow previously used.
15. Add your copyright I use a nice pixel font when doing the copyright it stands out and looks better.
16. Add your name using Angelface font and colour #6a5288. Add Plugin Eye Candy 5 Impact Gradient Glow with the settings below
Add the drop shadow previously used.
17. Save your tag as a png
That’s it were done
Hope you enjoyed doing my tutorial remember its only a guideline make it your own. I would love to see your results so email me so I can add them to my blog