- Wishaw, United Kingdom
- Hi my name is Sharon, i am a single Mum of three beautiful girls and a grandma to the best wee boy in the world. I live in a small place just outside Glasgow though am originally from Aberdeen. Having moved around all my life i have made Wishaw my home and we have lived here for 9 years now. I am disabled so the computer is my place to go out of reality. I started writing tutorials at the end of last year and love it when i get the chance. Huggles Gem xx
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2012 (48)
Monday, 16 February 2015
A Wee Update
Hi all have been busy with making scrap kits and putting Tut writing on the back shelf, but today i have found a new artist that i have fallen in love with. Her name is Rossana Castellino and her art is fab. She does mythical work with fairies and imps etc and she was the artist of the week at CDO so i bought some tubes to see if i would like her. OMG the idea's i have going on in my head for new tuts is crazy. Of course my favorite designer had a brilliant sale on her kits so i went shopping with the idea of getting kits to match some of Rossana's awesome works.
I bought 4 gothic style kits from Tiny Turtle Designs which you can find HERE and went through my Rossana tubes which you can find HERE and put tubes and kits together for writing up tutorials.
So keep your eyes peeled for new tuts going up using both Tiny Turtle designs and Rossana Castellino as a beautiful partnership.
Have to admit though i bought 14 kits from Tiny today and have put tubes to go with the kits also so for the next couple of weeks expect a lot of tuts using Tiny Turtle Designs, i just hope that you like my idea's and even though they are PTU i hope you can use my idea's with other kits, or do what i did and wait for Tiny's sales as they are awesome when she has them and stock up on your kits.
Have a wonderful evening all
Tuesday, 3 February 2015
FTU Heart Full Of Love FTU
Finally got time to get my new kit finished, hope you like the finished result.
The colours for this kit are Silver and Pink and will go lovely with any of your valentine tags.
You can download the kit HERE
Remember to leave some love when you download its nice to be nice and only takes a second but lasts a lifetime.
Have fun and would love to see your results
Monday, 19 January 2015
FTU Easy Lover Scrapkit FTU
Finally finished my new kit ready for Valentine which is just around the corner. The Colours are Red and Purple, which are my two favourite colours. Hope you like it and can work your magic making plenty of valentine tags. My TOU are simple - No money to be made using my kits they are for personal use only.
You can download Here
Remember to leave some Love, its only takes a second but lasts a lifetime. Have fun and would love to see your creations, so if you want to share email me or message me and i will get them added.
Friday, 16 January 2015
Hey my friends, hope all is well with you. Things here are a bit hectic and i needed something to take my mind off things going on in my new flat so i have been playing in Psp again and made some Valentine Masks. I have also finished the Valentine Kit i said i was making all i need to do now is get the previews sorted. The kit is Purple and Red, my two fav colours.
Anyway onto the masks, Preview is below.
You can Download HERE
Please remember my TOU and a thank you wouldn't go a miss, it takes seconds but lasts a lifetime.
Before i forget i have made some masks for Misfits Blog. They will be added at the end of January so keep eyes peeled for the link and a preview on here.
Stay safe everyone
Friday, 9 January 2015
Made some valentine templates to go with a kit i am in the process of making. Hope you can use them
You can download HERE
If you download please remember to say thank you it only takes a second but lasts a lifetime
Thursday, 8 January 2015
FTU Bellzibauble Kit FTU
Hey all as promised here is my Christmas Kit finally finished. Now i know Christmas has been and gone but am sure it will come in useful for this years festive period and its only 350 days till it hits us again.
You can Download HERE
Remember to leave some love if you download, it only takes a second but lasts a lifetime
Have fun and would love to see your results
Thursday, 1 January 2015
Fight for the Boobies
This tutorial was written by me Fairygem on the 26th November 2014 and is all my own creation. It is purely coincidental if it resembles any other tutorial and not intended.
For this tutorial you will need:-
Paint Shop Pro-I used Paint Shop Pro X5 but any version will work.
Tube of Choice-I used the free tube Ismael Rac gave away on his facebook Here-Thank you Ismael for sharing your brilliant work with us pspers.
Scrap kit of choice or mine – Boobies R Us which you can get Here
Mask of choice or the one I used -0mask011_lt, I can’t remember where I got this mask, but if you know please pm me so I can add the makers site to this tutorial.
No outside plugins
Font of choice or the one I am using Altast Greeting Here.
1. Open 750 x 600
2. Open Paper 6, then go to Palette and Pattern and find the paper. Scale size 100. Keep this in your foreground colour.
3. Go to your preset shapes and find the rectangle, on the top bar change your width to 25.
4. Close off your background colour and draw a rectangle in the middle of your layer. Once happy covert to layer.
5. Add another layer then back to your rectangle, float, de float modify and expand by 5.
6. On your background colour change to #9629fb. Flood fill your new layer. Move this underneath your rectangle layer.
7. Back to your rectangle layer, go to 3D effects Inner bevel and use the settings below.
8. Merge the two layers together.
9. Duplicate and move to the left side, rotate free rotate 8. Duplicate the new rectangle and mirror moving to the right side. You should now have three frames.
10. Merge the frames together and with your magic wand click in the 3 frames.
11. Open Paper 5 copy and paste as a new layer, invert and delete the overhanging paper. De select.
12. Take your magic wand and click inside your left frame, Copy and paste your tube into the frame putting the writing in the middle. Invert Delete and deselect.
13. Follow instructions for the right frame as above.
14. Take your magic wand again and click inside the middle frame, Copy and Paste your tube into the layer placing her face into the frame. Invert and Delete. Deselect.
15. On your frame layer give a drop shadow of -2, 2, 50 and 5 colour black.
16. Open the Ballerina Shoes, resize by 65% and place in the middle of the left frame where it meets the middle frame.
17. Duplicate and mirror placing in the middle of the right and middle frame. Merge the two layers together and give a drop shadow, the one we previously used.
18. Open the Butterfly Ribbon and resize by 55%. Copy and Paste into the middle frame. Give the same drop shadow previously used.
19. Open your Tube and resize by 42% copy and paste as a new layer placing in the middle but slightly to the right. Sharpen the tube. Give it the same drop shadow as previously used.
20. Make the first layer active. On your colour palette change the foreground to #ff5990 and your background colour to #9629fb. Change your colours to a foreground/background gradient angle 45 repeats 3. Flood fill your layer.
21. Load Mask with settings below. Delete mask layer and Merge group.
22. Make your frame layer active. Open the trail element. Resize by 60%. Copy and paste placing at the bottom of the frames.
23. Make your top layer active, open Sparkle 1 and resize by 90%. Copy and Paste placing to the left side of the tag, duplicate and mirror moving slightly more to the right. Merge the two layers together.
24. Add your name using a font that you like or the one I have used.
25. Add copyright and save as a png.
Hope you have enjoyed my tut and kit. I would love to see your results so please feel free to email them to me.