- Wishaw, United Kingdom
- Hi my name is Sharon, i am a single Mum of three beautiful girls and a grandma to the best wee boy in the world. I live in a small place just outside Glasgow though am originally from Aberdeen. Having moved around all my life i have made Wishaw my home and we have lived here for 9 years now. I am disabled so the computer is my place to go out of reality. I started writing tutorials at the end of last year and love it when i get the chance. Huggles Gem xx
Powered by Blogger.
- ▼ 2015 (18)
- ► 2012 (48)
Thursday, 22 October 2015
Hey all here are the templates for Halloween. I hope you make some brilliant tags using them. I would love to see your work so please feel free to email me so that i can get them posted.
These templates are all my own idea so please do not copy and say they are your own work.
If you download please leave a wee thanks it takes a second but lasts a lifetime.
Heres the preview of the Templates - There are five in total
You can download them
Hi all, i hope everyone is getting ready for Halloween and having fun picking out the Pumpkins, and getting them there Ghouls ready for the bairns coming round for Candy.
I made some new Halloween Masks and am in the middle of making some template too so keep checking back.
Here is a preview of the Masks there are 6 in total
You can download them
Please remember to leave some love when downloading it only takes a minute but lasts a lifetime.
Friday, 16 October 2015
Sorry i am coming on here to have a major rant and i hope i don't upset people with this rant if so a big sorry to those whom i love and care about.
At the moment in America a video is going round of a nasty wee girl beating up on her so called friend, dragging her by the hair onto the asphalt and kicking utter shit out of this poor wee thing.
What this girl did is despicable and she is being charged to the max for her actions over a stupid hoodie.
Now here is where my rant begins.
The mother of this girl put on facebook that if people had a problem with her daughter then to meet her at a place so she could 'kill them if needed'. I myself am a mother and would of done the same if people were threatening any of my kids with death, being beaten up badly etc. But what she did is called a spur of the moment madness.
Now if this girl was any of my three daughters i would of blackened her ASS with my hand so she wouldn't be able to sit for a year never mind a day and i would of made her apologize for her actions. But this mother did none of this and well people can be dang cruel with their words and actions.
The mother and her daughter have been given death threats over the internet and facebook and when the cyber bullying is mentioned that person is a psycho schizophrenic or better yet in my case i am a crap mother because my arse of a husband walked out on my daughters and has no contact with them.
Being divorced, separated etc does not make a bad person and anyone can go look at a persons' profile on FB and get the little average message that the person put up about themselves.
I have had two people square me down because my Ex walked out and because i 'stuck up' for this mothers actions.
The first one went onto my FB and got my details then proclaimed that my ex walked out to get someone smarter!!!!
The second one put that one of the people trying to get through to people that what they are doing is cyber bullying is called a psycho schizophrenic for no other reason that what he is saying is true. I then asked this person if she was St J*de to which i got the first lot of abuse then she came on and followed on with the abuse about me being a single parent.
OMG why do people do this is that the best they can do when they don't like what people are saying. This wee girl is only 22/23 and thinks she knows the world better than anyone and her mother taught her the difference between right and wrong as a single parent yet my own Children and those who know me know my kids weren't bought up right because my ex husband walked away. If that is the way her mother bought her up she must be so bloody proud because she can dis and threaten anyone that she doesn't like and slander them and thats ok coz she was bought up right!!!!
Hello if my kids ever threatened someone they didn't know wish them dead they are scum a CUNT and i use that word loosely as its my one pet hate word i would beat the crap out of them then make them retract what they have put on.
THAT IS BEING A PARENT AND TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG AND IF THAT MAKES ME A BAD PARENT THEN SO BE IT MY KIDS HAVE NEVER BOUGHT TROUBLE TO MY DOOR THAT HASN'T BEEN DEALT WITH THROUGH THE PROPER CHANNELS. THEY DON'T TOUCH DRUGS ETC AND GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY. I THINK THAT MAKES ME A BETTER MOTHER AND I AM VERY PROUD OF HOW MY DAUGHTERS HAVE TURNED OUT.
ok rant over and again if i have offended anyone i apologize from the bottom of my heart i do not like to offend or preach to anyone without first preaching to myself
Hugs to all
Tuesday, 24 March 2015
PTU Once Upon a Time PTU
This tutorial was written by me Sharon/Fairygem on the 24th March 2015 and is all my own creation. Any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental and not intended.
For this tutorial you will need to have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro and using layers.
You will need:-
Scrap Kit – I am using a beautiful new Kit by Ginnibug Designs called Once Upon a Time – You can get this kit HERE or HERE
Tube of Choice – I am using a beautiful tube by Joanne Schempp called Daisy Fairy which you can buy and CDO HERE
Mask of Choice – I am using Gems Mask 171 which you can get HERE
Font of Choice – I am using Aphrodite Slim Pro which you can get HERE
Eye Candy Impact – Gradient Glow
Ok Lets Begin
1. Open new image 600x600
2. Open Paper 17 and Resize by 75% then 85%. Copy and Paste as a new layer. Layers Load Mask and find the mask you are using, Delete and Merge Group.
3. Open Element 51 and Resize by 50%. Copy and Paste as a new layer. Mirror and Move to the right side of the image. Sharpen then add a drop shadow of 2, 2, 50, 5.92 black.
4. Open Element 11 and Resize by 45%, Copy and Paste as a new layer moving to the middle right of the image. Sharpen and add drop shadow previously used.
5. Open Element 39 and Resize by 85%. Copy and Paste placing at the bottom of the image. Sharpen.
6. Open your Tube, Copy and Paste as a new layer moving to the left side of the image. Add a drop shadow previously used.
7. Open Element 36 and Resize by 50%, Copy and Paste placing bottom right of the image. Sharpen and add Drop Shadow.
8. Open Element 52 and Resize by 20% then 70%. Copy and Paste as a new layer placing at the bottom right side. Duplicate and move it slightly higher, Duplicate and Resize again by 80% moving slightly over to the right, Duplicate and move to the centre. See my tag for placement if you get confused, its alright am confused and I just did it lol. Merge all the roses together, Sharpen and give Drop shadow previously used.
9. Open Element 9 and Resize by 15%, Copy and Paste as a new layer placing to the left side of the tube, duplicate and move it slightly more over to the left. Merge Down and Sharpen, giving the same drop shadow previously used.
10. Open Element 57 and Resize by 15% then 85%, Copy and Paste as a new layer placing bottom right of tube, duplicate and resize again by 90% moving to the left side of tube. Merge down and Sharpen and give drop shadow previously used.
11. Open Element 37 and Resize by 25%, Copy and Paste as a new layer placing to the right of the tube in between the unicorn and tube. Sharpen and give Drop Shadow previously used.
12. Open Element 41 and Resize by 50%, Copy and Paste as a new layer placing over the unicorn. Sharpen and give same Drop Shadow.
13. Open Element 10 and Resize by 80%, Copy and Paste so that its central in the image. Sharpen.
14. Add your Copyright and License.
15. Add your name using colour # 991741 and give a Gradient glow with settings below. Add Drop Shadow.
Save as a PNG.
That’s it we’re done hopefully you followed the tutorial ok and didn’t have a problems. I would love to hear from you. If you have any questions please Email me, i would also love to see your creations and put them on my blog too so again please email me your results.
Wednesday, 18 March 2015
PTU Slumber Love PTU
This Tutorial was written by me, Sharon/Fairygem on the 18th March 2015 and is all my own creation. Any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental and not intended.
For this tutorial you will need:-
Scrap Kit of Choice – I am using an Awesome kit by Tiny Turtle Designs called Love Slumber and you can buy it HERE – When Laura is having a sale on her kits go have a lookie she’s got some crackers and best time to buy as her prices are outstanding.
Tube of Choice – I am using Good Night by Arthur Crowe. You can get his awesome artwork HERE
Mask of Choice – I am using a beautiful Mask by Brutal Designs which you can get HERE – Set 9-96.
Font of Choice – I am using Shalimar Swash by Rob which you can get HERE.
No outside Plugins used in this tutorial.
Ok lets Begin:-
1. Open Image 600x600.
2. Open Paper 23 and Resize by 85% twice. Copy and Paste as a new layer.
3. Layers Load Mask and find your BD Set 9-96, Load Mask, Delete mask layer and merge group. Duplicate and Merge down.
4. Open Element 66 and Copy Paste as a new layer.
5. Take your Magic Wand and click in the middle of your Heart Frame. Expand by 10.
6. Open Paper 3 and Resize by 85% twice. Copy and Paste as a new layer, Invert and Delete. Move this layer under the frame.
7. Take your Magic wand again and click inside the frame.
8. Open your Tube and Resize by 65% Copy and Paste placing in the Heart. Make sure you have the parts of the tube you want to use in the heart a slightly above. Invert then take your Erazer and Erase the parts of the Tube you don’t want to use. See my Tag for Placement. Add a Drop Shadow of 2, 2, 24 and 5.92 Black.
9. Back onto the Heart Frame, Add a Drop Shadow of 2, 2, 65 and 3 Black.
10. Open Element 14 and Resize by 65% . Copy and Paste as a new Layer moving to the right side of the Heart Frame. Sharpen and Add a Drop Shadow of 2, 2, 24, 5.92 Black.
11. Open Element 3 and Resize by 25% then 85% , Copy and Paste as a new Layer placing the flower in the middle bottom of the heart. Sharpen and add previous Drop Shadow.
12. Open Element 110 and Resize by 35% , Copy and Paste as a new layer. Sharpen and move to the far left side of the frame. Add Drop Shadow previously used.
13. Open Element 73 and Resize by 35% , Copy and Paste as new layer placing to the Left side. Sharpen and give previous Drop Shadow.
14. Open Element 128 and Resize by 50% , Copy and Paste as a new Layer placing to the right side of the image. Sharpen and give previous Drop Shadow.
15. Open Element 2 and Resize by 20% , Copy and Paste as a new Layer placing to the top of the frame on the left side. Sharpen. Rotate, Free Rotate 17% left.
16. Duplicate and Resize by 85% , Move slightly down. Merge down. Sharpen and give previous Drop Shadow.
17. Add a New Layer and give the image a Sparkle brush. There are some cracking Sparkle brushes out there just google.
18. Add your Copyright and License Numbers.
19. Add your name, for colour I used # 3c0256.
Save as a PNG.
That’s it we are done hope you found this tutorial easy to follow. Any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact me. I would love to see your results and hear your views.