- Wishaw, United Kingdom
- Hi my name is Sharon, i am a single Mum of three beautiful girls and a grandma to the best wee boy in the world. I live in a small place just outside Glasgow though am originally from Aberdeen. Having moved around all my life i have made Wishaw my home and we have lived here for 9 years now. I am disabled so the computer is my place to go out of reality. I started writing tutorials at the end of last year and love it when i get the chance. Huggles Gem xx
Powered by Blogger.
- ▼ October (4)
- ► 2012 (48)
Monday, 27 October 2014
This tutorial was written by me on the 27th October 2014 and is my own creation. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental and not intended.
For this tutorial you will need to have a knowledge of working with layers and Paint Shop Pro.
You will need:-
Paint Shop Pro – I am using PSPX5 but any version will work.
Tube of Choice – I am using Arthur Crowe which you can get HERE
Scrapkit of Choice or Mine which you can get HERE
Mask of Choice or the one I am using by WeeScotsLass 221 HERE
Font of Choice
Eye Candy 5 Impact – Gradient Glow
Effects DropShadow with settings H2, V2, Op 50 and Blur 0
1. Open a new image 650x650
2. Open Paper 3 copy and paste as a new layer on your image
3. Layers load mask from Disk, Source Lumiance, Fit to Canvas Hide all Mask. Delete mask and merge group.
4. Open Flower Swirl Frame, resize by 85% and copy paste as a new layer. Give a drop shadow of settings above
5. Take your freehand selection and draw round the centre of the frame, Selections Modify and expand by 6.
6. Open paper 15 resize by 85% twice, copy and paste as a new layer onto your working canvas, Invert and delete the overhanging. Do Not Deselect.
7. Take your close up tube and copy paste onto your working canvas, moving it to the middle of the frame, Resize if needed I resized mine by 70%. Place to the right side of the frame, delete. This should get rid of any hanging tube. Deselect and change the blend mode to Screen
8. Open Trail 1 resize by 65%. Copy and Paste as a new layer and move to the bottom of the frame. Give drop shadow as above
9. Open Rainbow Star, resize by 50%. Copy and Paste as a new layer and move to the top left side slightly into the middle of the frame. Drop shadow
10. Open Lips Cupcake, resize by 65%. Copy and Paste as a new layer and move to the bottom right side of the frame. Drop shadow
11. Open Bead Dangle Purple Star, resize by 75%. Copy and Paste as a new layer placing to the top right of the frame. Drop Shadow.
12. Open Bow 6, resize by 45%. Copy and Paste as a new layer moving to the top right side of the frame above the dangle. Drop Shadow
13. Open Skateboard Pink Stars, resize by 55%. Copy and Paste moving to the bottom right hand side of frame above the Cupcake making sure that you can still see the cupcake. Look at my placing.. Drop Shadow
14. Open Skateboard Pink, resize by 45%. Copy and Paste moving to bottom right side of frame above Pink Stars skateboard. See my tag for placing. Drop Shadow.
15. Open Diary, resize by 45%. Copy and Paste to bottom of frame slightly left of the skateboards. Drop Shadow.
16. Open Purple Lipstick, resize by 45%. Copy and Paste as a new layer placing left of the diary. Drop Shadow.
17. Open your tube, if using same as me resize by 75%. Mirror (Flip Horizontal in X5 and above). Place to the left side of the frame. Sharpen and give a Drop Shadow.
18. Resize the canvas by 90%
19. Add Copyright and relevant license details.
20. Add your name, I used Shalimar Swash for my name. Add Gradient Glow settings as below.
Save as a png.
That’s it we are done hope you found my tutorial easy to follow I would love to see your results leave me a message if you would like to share.
Sk8ter Girl Kit
I have a new FTU kit for you all, i call it Sk8ter Girl as its got roller skates and skateboards in it. The colours are Pink and Purple and should go nice in any of your tags and tutorials. I am in the middle of writing a new tutorial to go with the kit so keep eyes peels and keep checking back for it. If you do use this in a tutorial a link back to my site would be appreciated so people can download themselves. If you download a thank you would be appreciated it only takes a second but lasts a lifetime, and i would love to see what you have made using the kit.
You can download the kit HERE
Have loads of fun
Saturday, 11 October 2014
This tutorial is written by Me on the 10th October 2014 and is all my own idea. Any resemblance to any tutorial is purely co-incidental and not intended. You must have a working knowledge of working with layers for the tutorial.
For this Tutorial you will need:-
Paint Shop Pro – I am using PspX5 but any addition will work.
Tube of Choice or the one I am using by Lorri Kajenna at Picsfordeisgn HERE
My Scrapkit - AutumnWeenie which you can download HERE
My Template which you can download HERE
Mask of Choice – I am using Vix Halloween 0904 which you can get HERE
Eye Candy 5 – Impact - Gradient Glow
Font of Choice or the one I am using – Al Serenade – I got this font at fonts101.com.
My Spider Web – Right Click and Save
Ready to begin – Here we go
1. Open my template, Shfit D and delete the original.
2. Delete the TOU layer, Canvas size and change to 785x700.
3. Open Paper 14 from my kit, Copy and paste as a new layer. Layers Load/Save mask and load Vix Halloween 0904. Delete Mask layer and merge Group.
4. Highlight Blast Layer – Xero Fritillary with the settings 5, 30, 40, and 55. Eye Candy Impact Gradient Glow with the settings below.
5. Merge the two Small Squares, Select float defloat. Open paper 1, resize by 85%. Copy and Paste, invert and delete the excess paper. Add the same gradient glow as above. Delete the original layer.
6. Merge the two Small Rectangles, Select, float, defloat. Open Paper 5, resize by 85%. Copy and paste, Invert and delete the excess Paper. Add the same gradient glow. Delete the original layer.
7. Merge the two Small Circles, Select float, defloat. Open Paper 12, resize by 85% twice. Copy and paste, Invert and delete the excess paper. Add same gradient glow. Delete the original layer.
8. Highlight the Long rectangle. Select, float, defloat. Open Paper 19, resize by 85%. Copy and paste, Invert and delete the excess paper. Add the same gradient glow. Delete the original layer.
9. Highlight the Large Circle layer, Select, float, defloat. Open Paper 17, resize by 85%. Copy and paste, Invert and delete the excess paper. Change the blend mode to Hard light and the Opacity to 65%. Do not delete the circle layer.
10. Highlight the Frame layer, Select, Float, defloat and use the settings for Xero Fritillary we used before. Give it the same Gradient glow.
11. I didn’t change the wordart to a different colour as I liked the ones I used when making the template. But you can change them to your liking. Remember to add a dropshadow to the background. I used V1, H0, Opacity 65, Blur 4.91 Black.
12. Add your tube, if using the same as mine the tubes are in different layers, so add them to where you think they look best. Use my tag as a guideline. Remember to resize the tube, I resized by 45% then sharpened.
13. Open Bat n Moon, resize by 55%, copy and paste moving to the top left corner. Free Rotate 12% left.
14. Open Ghost Lamp, resize by 110%. Click on the frame layer, copy and paste moving behind the cat on the left. Sharpen.
15. Open Ghostie Trick or Treat, resize by 85%, Copy and paste behind the tube, moving to the right side. Sharpen.
16. Open my Spider Web that you saved at the begin of the Tutorial, Copy and paste in the Large Circle. Move to the right side of the circle and erase any overhanging.
17. Open Witchy Cat, resize by 70%, copy and paste moving it to the top of the circle layer. Sharpen.
18. Add a drop shadow to all the elements you have used. My settings were – V3, H1, Opacity 48% Blur 8.15 Black.
19. Add your copyright and Name, Resize the whole tag by 90% and save as a png.
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and could follow it with no trouble. Any questions leave me a comment. I would love to see your results.