Treasure Ahoy Matey
This tutorial was written by Me on the 22nd January 2012, any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental. Please follow my TOU and when downloading leave some love as its nice to be nice.
For this tutorial you will need a good working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro and
A tube of Choice, or the one I am using which is by Ismael Rac and you can find it HERE
Scrapkit is by Purple and is FTU You can find it HERE
Mask of choice or the one I made which you can get Here just right click and save to your folder
Font of choice – I used Big Fish Ensemble
Plugins – Xero - Mistifier
1. Open a new image 725 x 600
2. Open PK-AMM-Paper10 and resize by 85% twice, copy and paste as a New Layer
3. Add Mask of choice or mine, Source Luminance, Fit to Layer, Hide all Mask. Delete mask layer and Merge Group
4. Open PK-AMM-Frame2 resize by 85% and paste as a new layer to your image, rotate by 12% to the right.
5. With your magic wand click inside the frame and expand by 6 then Open PK-AMM-Paper3 and resize by 85% twice, copy and paste as new layer then Invert and delete the excess paper. Do not deselect
6. Open your tube of choice close up and copy then paste as a new layer and put inbetween your paper and frame , delete excess and deselect.
7. Go to Plugins Xero Mistifier default settings then go to Properties and change to Overlay, Opacity 75%.
8. Open PK-AMM-Treasure2 and resize by 85% twice, sharpen then copy and paste as a new layer placing to the bottom right hand side.
9. Open PK-AMM-Crates and resize by 85% twice then copy and paste as a new layer placing towards the top of the frame behind the Treasure chest.
10. Open PK-AMM-Skulls and resize by 55% copy and paste as a new layer and place in front of the skulls add a drop shadow of 2,-2, 45,3
11. Open PK-AMM-Anchor1 resize by 60%, copy and paste as a new layer and place next to the skulls so it looks as though its leaning on the crates and skulls. Add a drop shadow as before.
12. Open PK-AMM-Parrot resize by 60%, copy and paste as a new layer and place in the top right corner of the frame as though its about to fly over. Add a drop shadow as before
13. Open your tube and resize by 85%, copy and paste as a new layer and place on the left side, add a drop shadow as before
14. Add your name and Copyright, resize then save as a png.
That’s it we’re done hope you enjoyed my tutorial if you have any problems feel free to Email me or leave a comment