Colour My World
This tutorial was written by Me on the 21st January 2012. This is all my own idea's and if it resembles any other tutorial then its purely coincidental.
For this tutorial you will need to have a basic knowledge of working with layers and Paintshop Pro
Needed for this Tutorial
Tube of Choice or the one I am using is from Xeracx and is free to use. You must have a license to use his tube which you can get HERE.
Scrapkit is Colour My World by Purple which is FTU and you can get it HERE
Template which is made by Me and you can find it HERE
Remember to leave Love when downloading things as its always nice to be nice
Plugins – Xero Fritillary, Porcelain, Mistifier
DBS Flux – Bright Noise
Font of Choice or one I am using which is Paint Peel and can be found HERE
Ok are you ready then lets begin
1. Open up Template, Duplicate and close the original then delete the Copyright and TOU layer
2. Highlight your left background frame and selections float, selections defloat add a new layer then add either a paper from the kit or a colour from your tube, I used a colour from my tube #fa4371 then flood fill your layer.
3. Do the same for the Right Layer then Merge down your frame backgrounds
4. Add noise to the frames, I used DBS Flux Bright Noise settings Intensity 40, Mix but Add Noise works just as good if you don’t have this plugin. Delete the original
5. Merge your right and left frame together then Selections float selections defloat and paste Paper PK-CMW-Paper11 as a new layer, resize by 85% twice, selections invert Delete. Delete the Original
6. Add Plugin Xero Fritillary settings 7,30,10,8.
7. Highlight the Oval Background, select all, float, defloat then add the same colour used previously.
8. Add noise to frames as previously used. Delete the original.
9. Open PK-CMW-Paper6 and resize by 85% twice, then highlight your Oval layer, selections all, float, defloat and paste the paper as a new layer, selections invert Delete. Delete the original layer.
10. Open PK-CMW-Paper10 and resize by 85% twice, then highlight your Heart layer, selections float, defloat and paste the paper as a new layer, selections invert Delete. Do no deselect yet.
11. Take your tube of choice and paste as a new layer over the heart and paper layer and once you have it where you want press delete again. Now deselect and delete your original.
12. Change the properties of the tube to Overlay.
13. Open PK-CMW-Paper13 and resize by 85% twice then highlight your small oval frame background, selection all, float, defloat and paste your paper as a new layer, invert delete. Delete original layer
14. Highlight your Small oval frame layer then click with your magic wand on the left side, paste your tube as a new layer, then invert delete to get rid of any tube hanging out the frame. Do the same for the right side of the frame and leave the middle one clear.
15. Merge your two tube layers together then go to Xero Porcelain default settings then Xero Mistifier default settings and change the properties to Overlay.
16. Highlight the Small Oval frame layer, Selections all, float, defloat then add a new layer and flood fill with the previous colour used. Add noise and delete the original layer.
17. Highlight the Text background layer Selections all, float, defloat. Add a new layer and flood fill with a colour of choice, I used the colour from the template, Add noise and if not used delete the original layer.
18. Highlight the Text, Selections all, float, defloat add a new layer and flood fill with a colour of choice, I used #08b5f7,selections none. Delete the original layer.
19. Highlight the World text then go to Adjust, Colour Balance, Manuel Colour correction, change the colour to one that stands out.
20. Merge the Text layers together and X out for the Moment.
21. Open the tube you are using, and if using the same tube as me resize 85% twice, paste as a new layer then mirror and place down the bottom right side. Add Drop Shadow 1,1,60 and 3.
22. Open PK-CMW-Skull1 and resize 40% copy and paste as a new layer and place on the left side of the square frame. Duplicate and mirror.
23. Open PK-CMW-Easel and resize by 40% then 80%, copy and paste onto your image and place where desired. Add drop Shadow 1,1,60 and 3.
24. Open PK-CMW-Wordart2 and resize by 20%, copy and paste as a new layer and place onto the easel.
25. Open PK-CMW-Handprint4 and resize by 20%, copy and paste as a new layer and place at the bottom left side of easel.
26. Open PK-CMW-Handprint2, resize by 20%, mirror then copy and paste as a new layer and place at the top right side of the easel.
27. Open the paint pots from your tube and resize by 70% then place them underneath the easel and tube.
28 Open PK-CMW-Paintcan1, resize by 20% and place with the paintcans.
29. Unhide your text layer and move slightly so that you can read what it says but it still looks good.
30. Add your name, then Copyright and Save as a png
That’s it your done hope you found this easy to follow and that you enjoyed doing it as much as I enjoyed writing it.