PTU Steampunk Fox PTU
This tutorial was written by me Fairygem on the 11th March 2016 and is all my own creation and idea. Any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental and not intended.
You will need to have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro and layers.
For this tutorial you will need:-
Paint Shop Pro – I am using X5 but any version will work.
Tube of Choice – I am using the awesome artwork of Arthur Crowe. The tube is called Onyx and you can find it HERE. You will need to have a license to use Arthur Crowes Artwork.
Scrapkit of Choice – I am using a beautiful kit by Jenn at Ginnibug Designz called Steampunk Fox. You can buy this kit at Picsfordesign HERE. Jenn uses the name LapisGin for her kits at PFD.
Mask of Choice – I am using a beautiful mask by Insatible Dreams Number 598 HERE
Font of Choice – I am using Janda Celebration Script HERE
Eye Candy 4000 – Gradient Glow
Eye Candy 5 – Impact – Gradient Glow
Ok Lets begin:-
1. Open New Image 700x700. We can resize later.
2. Open Paper 6 and resize by 85%. Copy and Paste as a new layer.
3. Load Mask from disk and find your mask. Load, Delete and merge as Group.
4. Open Element 16. Copy and Paste as a new layer. Move the element to the top of the canvas. Duplicate and flip. Move the duplicate down so that both are linked together. Merge down.
5. Open Element 63. Rotate to the right. Copy and Paste as a new layer.
6. With your magic wand click inside the frame. Modify and expand by 12. Open Paper 3 and resize by 85% twice. Copy and Paste as a new layer, Invert and delete excess. Move below the frame. Do Not Select.
7. Open your close up 2 tube. Copy and Paste as a new layer. Resize by 80% and move to the right side of the frame. Delete Excess and deselect.
8. Mirror your close up and move under the frame. Properties and change the blend Mode to overlay.
9. Open your main tube, I am using the Close up tube. Copy and Paste as a new layer resizing by 80% then 90%. Remember to unclick all layers. Move over to the right side of canvas and give a dropshadow of 2, 3, 40, 7.69 Black.
10. Open Element 5 and resize by 65%. Copy and Paste as a new layer and moveup to the top left of frame. Sharpen and give dropshadow as above.
11. Open Element 90 and resize by 60%. Copy and Paste as a new layer moving to the left side of canvas. Sharpen and give dropshadow of -4, -6, 65, 11.93 Black.
12. Open Element 76 and resize by 50%. Copy and Paste as a new layer. Mirror and move down to the gramophone element. Sharpen and give dropshadow as above.
13. Open Element 69 and resize by 50% then 65%. Copy and Paste as a new layer. Free Rotate and rotate by 15% left. Move element to the bottom of the canvas. Sharpen and give dropshadow as above.
14. Open Element 94 and resize by 85%. Copy and Paste as a new layer moving to the bottom of the canvas. Sharpen,
15. Open Element 95 and resize by 85%. Copy and Paste as a new layer moving to the bottom of the canvas. Sharpen. Effects Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow and give a glow with the settings below.
16. Open Element 32 and resize by 80%. Copy and Paste as a new layer moving over to the left side of the Canvas. Sharpen and give a dropshadow previously used.
17. Resize all layers by 85% if you wish to. Add your copyright and license.
18. Add your name using #99036d. Effects Eye Candy 5 Impact Gradient Glow with settings below.
That’s it we are all done. I hope you found my Tutorial easy to follow, any problems please feel free to PM me. Also I would love to see your results and get them added so please feel free to send me your finished tag. Remember though my tutorial is only a guideline make it your own and put your own touches to it.Hugs