Pages

Thursday 1 January 2015

FTU Breast Cancer Awareness - Boobies R Us

FTU Boobies R Us FTU

As Promised here is my Breast Cancer Awareness kit which i have called Boobies R Us. 
This kit is Free to use but please follow my TOU.
I have also written a tutorial using the kit which will be posted in a few.
Preview below
Element Preview
Paper Preview
You can download it 
If you download remember to leave some love it only takes a second but lasts a lifetime. 
Have fun with the kit and i would love to see your results so if you would like pm me and i will add them to my blog
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit :) thank you for shared

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you
    hoping someday these sort of kits become obsolete because we finally find a cure

    ReplyDelete