Pages

Thursday 1 January 2015

Been Offline

Happy New Year my fellow Bloggers, May 2015 be good to you all. 
I haven't been online since the 7th November and its killed me i can tell you. Stupid Sky who i have been with for 6 years decided that they were going to charge me £100 to get an engineer out to connect my phone line and broadband, i was like Hello i've been with you for years and now your charging me because i have moved, and all the engineer would need to do is plug two cables in No Way not going to happen. Trying to find a new supplier turned into a nightmare then when i finally find one they can't connect me till the 19th December. Anyway that day finally arrived and as i was setting up my laptop to be able to go online i got a nasty bitching virus that was deleting files etc, so turned laptop off and had to put it in the shop to get it fixed. So much for my anti virus!!!!. 
Finally got my laptop back yesterday and started the hassle of setting it up for internet and it wouldn't work!. I sat for four hours yesterday trying everything to no avail so gave up and went to bed. Started again today even phoning my brother who's a whizz with computers and even he was confused as to why i couldn't open a browser. My Skype was working fine and internet on my mobile too but couldn't open a browser window on here. After another couple of hours trying i had a brain wave - Yes i have them now and then lol - I decided to turn off Norton and see if that would work and well as you can see it did. Norton was blocking websites opening so i had to disable it from doing that. But at least its working now and have sorted Norton out too. I know its supposed to protect my laptop but bloody hell its not supposed to stop me getting online full stop!. 
While i have been offline i have made a new Breast Cancer Awareness kit and done a tut which i will be posting in a few. And i am in the process of finishing a Christmas Kit too. I know they are late going up but hopefully you can use them later on this year. 
Thanks for reading 
Stay safe 
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment