Pages

Monday 13 May 2019

Oh my Goodness

Oh My Goodness

It sure has been a long time since i came here and did any tutorial work or making templates, masks or word art.
I have had to take a while away from PSP and being online due to 2 very different reasons.
Firstly my bipolar has been taking over my life and i couldn't concentrate on anything let alone make any tags. It got to the point everything i tried to make i ended up throwing away, and believe me it was a lot of tags. 
I finally started getting my head back together when i had a fall and hurt my shoulder. I pulled and tore all the ligaments and had a constant numbness in my hand. This went on for a few months with me popping pain relief and it started easing off. Then my black lab snapped at my cat and i went to swat her butt and pulled my shoulder again. The pain was so bad i felt physically sick with it and burst into tears, so Hayls dragged me down to A&E and i got x rays done. Turns out the ligaments and tendons weren't fixed and i needed to rest it up not using it for five days. I was given a sling to rest it and saw my own nurse five days later who told me to keep taking anti inflammatory and to rest but take it out for half hour three times a day. Well for the last 2 months the shoulder hasn't got any better and it looks like i am getting osteoarthritis in the joints too. Hopefully i can get an appointment with a doctor rather than a nurse as something needs to be done for the pain and fact i can't lift my arm or use it for anything heavy.
So that's what has been happening in my life.
On a plus note Hayls bought me a new laptop and i love it though getting used to Windows 10 is a fun pass time.
Thought i would write a few new tuts and maybe show off a few tags too 
So please keep eyes peeled for more to come
Hugs and best wishes to all
Shaz/Gem

No comments:

Post a Comment