Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Its been a long time


Its been a long time since i was last online-6 months to be exacted. I had to take a break life was really getting me down and i just wanted to shut myself away which in the end i did. 
Then had problems with lappy but thats all sorted now too.
Came back to a nightmare!!. I really don't know what postimage is playing at but they have deleted all my albums meaning i am having to go through everything and reload images. No email nothing just destroy 12 folders full of tags and kit previews plus tags that are gifted to people. So angry with them, my eldest told me to send them an email to find out why they did this but at the moment am too busy sorting my blog out again.
Anyway so please bear with me while i sort out my posts on here
Hugs
Shaz/Gem

No comments:

Post a Comment