PTU Love Is PTU
This Tutorial was written by me Fairygem on the 13th February 2016 and is all my own creation and idea. Any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental and not intended.
For this tutorial you will need to have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro and Vector Shapes.
You will need:-
Paint Shop Pro – I am using X5 but any version will work.
Tubes of Choice – I am using the awesome artwork of Arthur Crowe. You can get his work HERE
Scrapkit of Choice – I am using awesome one by Jenn at Ginnibug Designz called With Love which you can download HERE at Hania’s Design or HERE at Picsfordesign
Mask of Choice – I am using one of Vix’s awesome Masks Number 191 which you can get HERE
Font of Choice – I am using Ananda Hastakchyar which you can get HERE.
Heart Preset Shape – This comes in Psp but in case you don’t have it you can download some awesome Shapes HERE.
Outside Plugins :-
Eye Candy 5 Impact:-
Ok Lets Begin
1. Open New Image 600x600
2. Open Paper 13 and resize by 85%. Go to Layers Load Mask and find the mask your using. Delete mask layer and merge group.
3. Open Paper 3. Go to your foreground colour, Patterns and find the paper. Now go to your Preset Shapes and find the heart you are using. Width 35 and close off background colour.
4. Draw out the heart roughly 400 by 450. When happy convert to Raster layer. Now go to Effects Plugins and find Eye Candy 5 Glass. Used settings below.
5. Duplicate the heart and resize by 85%. Move down to the right side bottom of canvas (See my tag for Reference).
6. With your magic wand click inside the heart and expand by 15. Open Paper 8 and resize by 70%. Copy and Paste as a new layer, Invert and delete the excess paper. De-select
7. With your Magic Wand click inside the heart again. Expand by 8. Copy and Paste your female tube as a new layer and if using same as me Resize by 70%. Invert and with the eraser tool erase the bottom overhanding parts. De-select and give a dropshadow of -4, 5, 35, 4.93 Black.
8. Make the original heart active and click inside with your magic wand. Expand by 15. Open Paper 4 and resize by 75%. Copy and Paste as a new layer, Invert and delete excess paper. De-Select.
9. With your Magic Wand click inside the original heart again. Expand by 8. Copy and Paste your male tube as a new layer and if using the same as me resize by 75%. Invert and with the eraser tool erase the bottom overhanging parts. De-select and give a dropshadow of 2, -5, 35, 4.93 Black.
10. Open Element 3 and resize by 45%. Copy and Paste as a new layer moving to the left bottom side of the image. Sharpen and give dropsahdow of -1, -6, 45, 13.09.
11. Open Element 7 and resize by 40% then 90%. Copy and Paste as a new layer moving next to the cupcake. Sharpen and give same dropshadow as above.
12. Open Element 41 and resize by 45% then 90%. Copy and Paste as a new layer moving to the centre of the two hearts. Sharpen and give the same dropshadow as above.
13. Open Element 85 and resize by 40%. Copy and Paste as a new layer moving to the right side of Element 7. Sharpen and give same dropshadow as above.
14. Open Element 93 and resize by 40%. Copy and Paste as new layer moving to the bottom right Sharpen and give a dropshadow of 1, 6, 30, 8.93.
15. Open Element 101. Copy and Paste as a new layer moving to the bottom of the tag over the elements.
16. Add your Name using #670b0d. Add Eye Candy Impact Gradient Glow with the settings below.
17. Add your Copyright and relevant license Number.
Save as a PNG
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial, remember this is just a guideline make the tag your own. I would love to see your results so please feel free to email me so I can get them added.