This tutorial was written by me on the 11th February 2012, any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidental. You must have a working knowledge of psp to do this tutorial.
For this tutorial you will need:-
Two tubes of choice from the same artist, I am using Ismael Rac and these tubes are limited and free if you spend $10 or more. You can get his art HERE.
A Scrapkit of choice or the one I am using which is GothGirl by Purple which you can get HERE
Mask of choice or the one I am using which is by Vaybs mask 112 which you can get HERE
Font of choice – I am using Funatic
Plugins:- Eye Candy 4000 – Gradient Glow - Glass
Ok lets begin
Open up a new image 600 x 600 we will resize later.
Open Paper 7, copy and paste into your image as a new layer. Add your mask with the following settings
Delete the mask layer and merge group.
Open wire element, copy and paste into your image above the mask layer, resize by 120% then place into the middle.
Open frame 5 and resize by 75%, copy and paste as a new layer then image rotate free rotate 15% to the right. Move slightly over to the top right of your canvas.
Click inside the frame with your magic wand till you have the marching ants and expand by 5, open paper 4, copy and paste as a new layer select invert and delete the excess. Keep selected
Open your tube of choice, if using the same as me, resize by 75%, copy and paste as a new layer into the frame then hit delete to get rid of the excess. Deselect.
Open element bottle cap key chain and resize by 75%, copy and paste as a new layer placing to the top left corner of your frame. Get your eraser and rub out some of the top of the ring so that it looks as though its coming through the frame.
Open element Cake1 and Cake3 resize one by 45% and the other by 55% then copy and place each cake to the lower right of the frame, add a drop shadow of 1,1,45,5 to each cake layer.
Open element Skull 4 and resize by 40% then place to the top right hand side of the frame. Add the previous dropshadow.
Open your other tube, if using the same one as me, resize by 85% then 90%, copy and paste as a new layer placing to the left side of the tag.
Open singular Rose’s 1, 2 and 3. On Rose 1 resize by 45% copy and paste as a new layer placing on the left leg, Rose 2 resize by 40% and place next to the black rose, and Rose 3 resize by 35% placing next to Rose 2. Merge down these three layers, duplicate and mirror moving back next to the original layer. Merge these two layers then add the previous dropshadow.
Open Heart element 1 resize by 65% copy and paste as a new layer placing between the tube and frame give the previous dropshadow. Image rotate free rotate 15% to the right.
Resize all layers by 85% and Add your copyright and license number. Add your name, eyecandy glass using settings below
Add gradient Glow with the following settings
Save as a png and were done.
Hope you found my tutorial easy to follow any questions don’t hesitate to ask