This tutorial was written by me on the 27th October 2014 and is my own creation. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental and not intended.
For this tutorial you will need to have a knowledge of working with layers and Paint Shop Pro.
You will need:-
Paint Shop Pro – I am using PSPX5 but any version will work.
Tube of Choice – I am using Arthur Crowe which you can get HERE
Scrapkit of Choice or Mine which you can get HERE
Mask of Choice or the one I am using by WeeScotsLass 221 HERE
Font of Choice
Eye Candy 5 Impact – Gradient Glow
Effects DropShadow with settings H2, V2, Op 50 and Blur 0
1. Open a new image 650x650
2. Open Paper 3 copy and paste as a new layer on your image
3. Layers load mask from Disk, Source Lumiance, Fit to Canvas Hide all Mask. Delete mask and merge group.
4. Open Flower Swirl Frame, resize by 85% and copy paste as a new layer. Give a drop shadow of settings above
5. Take your freehand selection and draw round the centre of the frame, Selections Modify and expand by 6.
6. Open paper 15 resize by 85% twice, copy and paste as a new layer onto your working canvas, Invert and delete the overhanging. Do Not Deselect.
7. Take your close up tube and copy paste onto your working canvas, moving it to the middle of the frame, Resize if needed I resized mine by 70%. Place to the right side of the frame, delete. This should get rid of any hanging tube. Deselect and change the blend mode to Screen
8. Open Trail 1 resize by 65%. Copy and Paste as a new layer and move to the bottom of the frame. Give drop shadow as above
9. Open Rainbow Star, resize by 50%. Copy and Paste as a new layer and move to the top left side slightly into the middle of the frame. Drop shadow
10. Open Lips Cupcake, resize by 65%. Copy and Paste as a new layer and move to the bottom right side of the frame. Drop shadow
11. Open Bead Dangle Purple Star, resize by 75%. Copy and Paste as a new layer placing to the top right of the frame. Drop Shadow.
12. Open Bow 6, resize by 45%. Copy and Paste as a new layer moving to the top right side of the frame above the dangle. Drop Shadow
13. Open Skateboard Pink Stars, resize by 55%. Copy and Paste moving to the bottom right hand side of frame above the Cupcake making sure that you can still see the cupcake. Look at my placing.. Drop Shadow
14. Open Skateboard Pink, resize by 45%. Copy and Paste moving to bottom right side of frame above Pink Stars skateboard. See my tag for placing. Drop Shadow.
15. Open Diary, resize by 45%. Copy and Paste to bottom of frame slightly left of the skateboards. Drop Shadow.
16. Open Purple Lipstick, resize by 45%. Copy and Paste as a new layer placing left of the diary. Drop Shadow.
17. Open your tube, if using same as me resize by 75%. Mirror (Flip Horizontal in X5 and above). Place to the left side of the frame. Sharpen and give a Drop Shadow.
18. Resize the canvas by 90%
19. Add Copyright and relevant license details.
20. Add your name, I used Shalimar Swash for my name. Add Gradient Glow settings as below.
Save as a png.
That’s it we are done hope you found my tutorial easy to follow I would love to see your results leave me a message if you would like to share.